Please refer to each psychotherapists web page for information and fees.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a sliding fee scale for clients without health insurance benefits. Talk to your therapist directly about this.
Cash and check are the primary forms of payment accepted.
Twenty-four hour notice for canceling or rescheduling an appointment is required. This allows us to schedule other people who are wanting an appointment. If you do not provide sufficient notice or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, then you will be required to pay for the full cost of the session. Insurances cannot be billed for missed appointments.